Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Whitney and Jordan....

I'm posting this video (below) especially for Whitney and Jordan. Today was Ryan's 10th birthday. He had a great day! We started with scones for breakfast, then he opened his gifts. Of course, he asked for Legos. Later in the day, we went to the movies to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D. That was fun! After that, Curt took him to Big-5 to spend his birthday money. That's where the Ripstick came in. For dinner, Ryan chose homemade pizza, and then we ended with cake and ice cream with Tyler, Natalie, and Cory. I was missing Jordan and Whitney (and Brandon, too :) Overall, it was a great day. Happy 10th Birthday, Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. That was great! I was sad that we couldn't come to the movie. I had forgotten that we were meeting with Jacob's teacher at 3 pm. I hope you had fun! Happy 10th to Ryan!!

    ReplyDelete