Tuesday, March 3, 2009

After Nine Months, Elder Keables is Being Transferred!

Here's an excerpt from today's message from Elder Keables:

I’M FINALLY GOING!!!!!! I’M BEING TRANSFERRED, AND I’M WAY EXCITED!!!!!!! Nine months was a long time, and I am ready for a change. I have had 7 companions, and have been here since June ‘08. I’m packing, and to tell you the truth, I am having a hard time fitting it all. Well, I bet you would like to know where I’m going? Well, it is a place called Sheffield. Now, let me tell you about Sheffield; I have always wanted to serve there. It is the most southern zone in the mission. Second biggest to Leeds, and has a stack of really good missionaries there. Also something that is interesting, remember the big house in the Pride and Prejudice movie? Well Mr. Darcy’s house is in our area, so in the next 5 months I will be visiting it for sure. Also, Sherwood Forest is in the area as well, so I’ll be able to see where Robin Hood hung out in his supposed days. I am so excited to go. I have been waiting for this call for a long time, and this could easily be where I die as a missionary. Oh and also, do you remember the Elder that I took the pictures with, when I was wearing the wig and facial hair? Well, that’s Elder Combs and he is my new companion. He is really short, so it is going to be a great transfer. He is from Las Vegas, and has been out for about a year now. Wow! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment